Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged.....

Tagged by: Tay Yi Ping(I will remember you)

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 ppl in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify tham in their chat box the he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Have you given your first kiss away?
I haven't even got my first love.....LOL

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Ermm.....I seriously don't know coz everyone is my best friend....
If i really have to choose i will choose s5(under one title what...:)), Yi Ping and Yee hooi...
Why? Yi Ping and Yee Hooi make the best pair of jokers and party animals...I will never get bored...haha.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I want to got to Korea....Don't know why...But now I am so obsessed with Korea....

4. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish i can find my prince.....hemhem

5. Who would i marry?
My future husband...haha

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Of course i do...I even believe that my wish will come true if i wishes once i see the rainbow...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
I am afraid to lose my friends....I couldn't take it....friends are too important to me....
(Are you guys out there seeing this? touched?)

8.If you win $1 million, what would you do?
SHOPPING, SHOPPING, SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!! and MY DREAM CAR.....

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
When it's time....I WILL.....

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Social butterfly, friendly and helpful.(I love you!!!!!)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Nice, Caring, Tall, Good looking, Romantic, Humourous, Mature, Always there for me,Will treat me really really good...smart.....(too perfect dee...haha)

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Those ppl who betrayed me....It really hurts....

13. Do you like black or white?
OF COURSE WHITE!!!!!

14. If you have faults, would you rather the ppl around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I want them to point out to me......coz I want to change....I don't want ppl to dislike me......hehe

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Having all my true friends with me when i need them....

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I am a typical girl...of course i love shopping....(poor daddy:))

17. What's on your mind right now?
To excel in A level!!!!!

18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
selfishness, burning-midnight-oil, and everything that i am not good at...

19. What's bothering you lately?
My future....I am so lost....

20. What is life about?
Life is about living happily with family and friends....Plus having good health...and the last thing would be wealth...coz no point having wealth without having all the happiness....

I tag: Li may Yee Hooi Chee Yuen Jia Yi Chai Yee Lok Mun Shien Yin Janez.

1 comment:

浪 客 R.L. said...

hey i like this man lol..
i wonder why ur answer are so damn funny, like wad u hope to have from ur other half, i guess its gona take ur whole life to find a guy like dat. haha... i also haven get my 1st kiss T.T

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day