Friday, March 14, 2008

Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAAA-DAAAA

OMG!!!!!!!!
I can't believe what I am seeing...


I was waiting in the hall.....

Waiting for that moment....

Finally, the day had arrived....

And all our hardwork will be judged....
While I was waiting in the hall....
I saw my mom walking towards Pn. Lim Yen Hong....
Because she was holding the results sheet!!!!!!
My heart was pounding hard...

I stood up and walked towards my mom....

Mommy flipped the paper quickly to check for my name....
And she was looking from 11A's onwards.....

After flipping the last page....

I couldn't see my name on the paper....
I was so nervous and afraid......

"Will I get what I have expected all this while?"

"Will I let Mommy down?"

All this questions were popped up in my mind...

I got back to my place and sat down quietly....
At that moment....I felt like crying....

I felt that my heart was held by tonnes of rocks...

I think I just couldn't lose it...

It was my dream after all...

Just before I actually got the results slip from the teacher,
One of my friens came running to me to say....


"You got 12 A's!!!!!! Congrats!"


OMG....
I was stunned at that moment and then I could feel my tears rolling down my cheeks....

I was so happy!!!!!!!!!

My hard work is not wasted...
And the nights when I had insomnia...

Is worth after all...



My Results!!!!!

(11a1 and 1a2)

And yeah... Congratulations to those who got satisfying results....










No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day