Friday, March 7, 2008

The crazy class




Well......i know...this is my class...
the craziest class i've ever been in.....
though the people are "crazy" ....you know...
they are super nice......:)
The following pics are taken during the boring LAN class...
while Mr. Teoh was giving lecture in front if you still consider it as some kind of classroom thing...
you know....

Li May and Me....Both of us are insane...but she is crazier....haha
Don kill me li may.....it's the fact......



Well this is my so-called pet brother....
I don't really want to put this in the blog but
I just want to show how good am i in candid shots...
He was actually trying o turned his head away
when he saw me holding camera...
but too bad..i got the picture...
Guan Huan...you look ok so no worries....

That's for all in this blog.......
Wait for the next blog.....
If you can wait.....

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day