Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Passed!!!!!!!

Haha.... I passed my driving test......
I was so so happy....
I reached my driving school at 7.30 in the morning and did some practicing there....
Then i waited 3 hours there just to do the on the road part.....
haiz..
It was so hot and stuffy there......
I was getting nervous..
Then I saw the person in front of me came back....
I walked and went into the car....
My friend....the guy before me....
told me that the JPJ officer actually slept when he was driving.....
BUT he wasn't sleeping when it was my turn..
When i was driving right, he asked a lot of question and this made me more nervous...

BUT i was shocked when one of his questions sounded like this:

"Kahwin sudah?"

=.=

What the heck is this guy talking....
I just said:
"Belum"

then you know what did he said?

"tuah lah"

=.="

I kept driving and ignore him....
Then he kept asking me to drive faster....
i looked at the speed meter....
It was 60 already and he was still asking me to drive faster...
Fine loh....
Not that i can't do it...
just very syok nia.....

Wahkaka......

Then i did the slope, parking and three point turn.....
and i finish it within 10 minutes.....
geng leh......(perasaan)

BUT i still have to wait for the others to finish everything and i waited till 2.30 pm.....

Nevertheless,
I got my P license dee!!!!!!!!!!! So happy...

There is another new driver on road deee....
BEWARE!!!

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day