Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Do you feel how i feel?

I really miss you...

EVERYDAY when i look at you, I can't feel anything but depressed.....

Thinking of the distance between us....


It's SO near and yet i feel that we are so far apart....


I have tried to forget you...

but i just couldn't....

you really have become part of my life......

You really do.....

And yeah, today my mom suddenly popped this weird question to me...

mom: girl, you have boy friend dee ah?

me: why?

mom: i can tell from your face....

me: what?! no i don't have a boy friend.....(i wish i have and the guy is you)

mom:you sure?

me: yeah sure......

mom: better study first,k ?

me: ya


this is the conversation between me and my mom on the way home today....


do my face tell everything?

i know that i am quite moody nowadays but i kept pretending i am happy....

now i know that pretending is not good...



I know that i shouldn't think of you anymore......


but i can't just delete you from my memory.......

you are stuck there adeee.

when my friend said that you and the other girl can make a good and sweet couple,

do you know how do i feel?

no...... you will never know....

you will always live in the bright side while i am in the dark....

when will i find my sun......?

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day