Monday, June 1, 2009

I know.

I know that sometimes I will freak out.
I know that I will force myself to be commited to something that I am not really into.
I know that sometimes I don't have strong faith.
I know that sometimes I will be weak.
I know that I will be at the verge of collapsing.
I know that if I don't live for myself, no one would.
I know that I am on my own.
I know that you are just being ignorant.
I know that it's not because of hatred.
I know that no matter how far I have to go, I will always have you.
I know that you are watching me.
I know that I can rely on you.
I know that wondering why doesn't really help much.
I know that the best word in the world is love.
I know that I had almost everything.
I know that I am greedy.
I know that I am susceptible to all these.

I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO BE STRONG FOR THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE.

Even without you, I can still live my life to the fullest.

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day