Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Almost got blind...

I woke up in the morning as usual.
The only odd thing was that I felt that my vision was suddenly narrowed down.
I could see more things on the LEFT side than the RIGHT side.
I quickly picked up my glasses and put them on.
OMG. My right eyes couldn't see a thing.
I was so panic and scared.
I ran downstairs and looked for my mom.
My mom said might be because of my sleeping posture.
I quickly walked around and do something to make sure that the blood flowed.
15 minute later, my vision was getting clearer.
I screamed:" I can see lights!"
Lucky me.
The time before this, I really thought that I was going to be blind.
*touchwood*
Hope that this will not happen anymore.

1 comment:

huan ting ♥ said...

omg.. take care girl..
so scary O_O
if it happens again i think u hav to go for doctor..

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day