Saturday, June 20, 2009

Do you even know what love is?

Just read a blog.

I know that others' love stories has nothing to do with me.

But, I really think that this guy doesn't even know what is love.

How are you able to think of the other one when you are in love with a girl already?

Like I don't know whether we can be couple or not.

Then next line.

And this girl, I've always wanted to chase her but I think she will reject me.


OK this is only my perspective.

In my view, when you are in love, there are not supposed to be another person in your heart.

I mean totally only one can occupy your heart at that moment.

If you have a few choices like the guy that I've mentioned.

I personally think that you are only having good feel towards them and not love.

To that guy, I hope that you will be able to find your true love.

And make sure that she is.

Don't confuse love and like. Both are different.

I can like you as a friend but not that kind of love.

So just don't mix it up

Eventhough most of the people do.


I am nothing but an ordinary girl.

I just want to voice out my opinion.

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day