Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Charity...?

"Would you like to have your change back or would you want to give it to the charity for leukaemia patients?"

ERRR....Of course i will be delightful and willing to donate for charity but asking in this way doesn't sound good to me...

There's a stall near the Taylor's guardhouse which was selling ice cream for charity..
After having lunch at McD, i bought an ice cream from the stall(btw, the ice cream cone was not crunchy) for charity..
The ice cream cost 3 bucks...But i only have 5 bucks and 10 bucks with me...
So i took out the 5bucks and paid..
Then the girl asked me: "Would you like to have your change back or would you want to give it to the charity for leukaemia patients?"

I said:" Ok.."

Then Li May started laughing =.=

Takkan i tell her that no, i want my two bucks back...haha...
Some more she said that it's for LEUKAEMIA PATIENTS!!!!!
I know that they are very kasihan...
But the way the ppl at the stall used is so like marketing strategy..haha
They are playing with our psychology, well you know in the sense that we will be sympathy for the LEUKAEMIA PATIENTS and WE WON"T GET OUR CHANGE BACK...

I am not saying it's a bad thing because since it's for the charity..
haha..
Luckily I didn't pay 10 bucks...
Or else i will have to ask her:"can I get my 5 bucks back and you keep the remaining two bucks?"

LOL....

P.S: I am not being stingy k, I will never be stingy when it comes to charity....

1 comment:

浪 客 R.L. said...

lol..
mostly i will just donate too, smtime i really dun like the way they ask for donation la, very paiseh u noe. swt.. lol..
duno why i so gek dong.

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day