Monday, September 15, 2008

Yucks!!!

Just now my mom handed me half piece of guava....
And guess what i saw in it?

WORM!!!!!!!
Those tiny white worms..
Worst still I saw it after I've bitten the guava...
i saw one white thing moving knew that I've seen a worm..
I quickly spitted out what was left inside and quickly rinsed my mouth...

Then, I looked at the residue that i spitted out,
and i saw one tiny little thing iving..
EEWWWW!!!!!!!

Ok I don't know whether i've accidentally eaten the worm or not...
Now my stomach just don't feel right.....ARGH....stupid worm...
How come the one that my mom ate don't have one...
YER.....

Whatever lah...
Even if I did swallow something that I am not supposed to...
I guess the hydrochloric acid in my stomach will finish them off...

GROSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day