Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm still alive....

I knew that I didn't update this blog that often but haha...
What to do?
A-Levels just don't give me the break...
In the beginning of the year, i thought that A- levels is not as scary as SAM..
but trust me...they are more or less the same...
NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!
Maybe in the beginning you might felt that...aiya...it's ok lah...Can handle...
BUT(there's always a but) It's not.....
When it come to exams... you will think that... I have the knowledge lah... can do one..
Then you will end up crying....
it's not how much you have studied..
But it's how much you have used your brain....
Apparently, the author writing this post has only used a small part of her brain..
HAIZ...........

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day