Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today....

Today, I have my lunch with my classmates at noodle station again....
And the food is still sucks...or may be not that bad......but just not nice and expensive.
Then, when it is almost time for class,
Me and my friend suddenly thought of the promotion at Starbucks and we decided to go there and have the muffin....
BUT, when we reached there, the person in charge told us that there are NO more muffins left!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haiz....but i was damn tired and for the sake that we walked from the noodle station to starbucks in 5 minutes, I decided to buy a chocolate cream drink...
AND guess what.....WE WERE LATE for class!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness Miss Shoba just gave us THAT "What-is-your-explanation look" and asked us to sit down....
AND today our class is super high...especially Sammie...Maybe it was because of the caffein in the coffee??
Then during thinking skills period, OMG....it is boring.....Well, I didn't mean to say anything but i was really sleepy during that period.....
After that I went to mcdonalds with Li May and Pui Yee...
And they kept making fun of the Ice-cream. Saying that it was like something in the toilet....haiz......
Met Jo Yee there too.....Jo Yee are you affected by Tee Jin or what? Why are you so skinny already? Did the ET sucks all your energy??????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha....
I went home at 4 o'clock and reached at 4.30....I was so tired that i fell asleep...
Haiz..and one day just passed like that.....
Sometimes i hope that the time could just stop for a while for me to rest....
or even to let me have a companio to lend me a shoulder to rest on before i continue my path....
Sometimes i know that we will just have to rest and not to get too tired.....
OMG, Semester 1 Exam is just in one month time....
Really got to work hard.....
Let's Pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day