Monday, April 7, 2008

Gathering....

Alright.....this is a non-official gathering of 5s5....i guess.....
Well, we went to Sunway and have our fun time there i guess....
Partly it's my fault for not organising it well enough...So So sorry guys.....
However, I am glad that we had had a good time.....
We went karaoke then we walked aimlessly in sunway pyramid...
Those ppl must had thought that we were having some kind of "illegal" assembly....haha

I really miss them a lot....


Hope that we will be able to hang out more often....



I seriously don't know what they are doing....


fighting for a mike maybe...........


Or may be wooi joe did not want to dance with both of them....


See the girl in black shirt and white pants?

I can tell that she is emoing....when we sang zhu fu.......

From Left: Wen Zhen, Shien Yin, Me and Jie Hui

I will upload more photos when i receive them.

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day