Monday, April 14, 2008

Some updates on my life...

I have been holiday for like a week and i am starting to feel bored dee..
Still studying is the best choice for me...
If not i would have been like a stone with lotsa dust on top of it...
16 apr, there is a competition...don wanna win and don know whether i could make it or not...
I just want to get the certificate of participation...lol..


Life Is So Boring Nowadays!!!!!


I miss my life out there...

So many possibilities are waiting for me...

And i hate the life in here...

almost like otaku dee..



Since i felt so boring at home..

I have painted my nails by myself...

I think I have done a good job..wakakaka..

and i love them...

Flowery nails...


Paiseh paiseh.....hehe...my purplish toe nails...



Yea...I learnt one thing from a movie....Can't remember the name...That is:





To Love....

Is to Trust...

Each other...

Haha..so all my friends out there....

I trust you guys thus i love you guys....

Touched?

1 comment:

浪 客 R.L. said...

hey, gona touch til cry adi, sob sob.. miss you. ur nail is very cool oh! haha.. pretty pretty. And i cant imagine how is a Suat Wei OTAKU look like kakaka~~ always missing u ya my fren. ^^

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day