Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This is a promise.

How are you?
It has been four months since you left us.
I really miss you a lot. Tonnes.
I still remember the days we spent together, talking and chatting.
There's one thing that I've promised you.
I said you will be able to watch me graduate.
I know that it's impossible right now for you are not here anymore.
I were still in the midst of my trial when I received the news that you are gone forever.
I was sad and I am still sad.
You will never be able to watch me wearing the hat. The square hat.

But now I've made it
I am officially a University student.
It's just a matter of time.
I know you are watching me from up there
And I will keep my promise.
I will not disappoint you.
Just give me time and I will prove to you.

May you R.I.P.

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day