Saturday, July 25, 2009

Piled up work but still having fun..:)

I've already experienced one week of uni life and I found that it's actually not bad:)
Friends, Lecturers, Campus and many more are fantastic I would say.
Except for assignments of course.
Many assignments' due dates are aroung Aug and Sept.
This will mean that I have fewer time to go out:(
Anyway, I am so ready to give a good kick-start for my uni life.
XD
.................................................................
Apart from uni life,
Recently, I've some conflict with my mom.
Well, it's about the same topic.
DRIVING TO UNI
She is still giving me plenty of excuses of not allowing me to drive.
SAFETY is the main issue.
so in return of her favour, I listedi down my points too.
Firstly, I will only drive when my timetable does not match with my sister.
Secondly, there is a in-the-campus parking.
Except that I have to pay 2 bucks per entry.
So it is perfectly safe.
So in the end, I won:)
So from now onwards I will drive on Thurs and Fri.
With condition: I can't go anywhere besides Uni =.=
Well, whatever lah.
As long as I get to drive. XD
..........................................
More and more friends are leaving to further their studies abroad.
I am so gonna miss you guys.
I wonder when will I be able to study abroad?
That's all for know.
:)

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day