Friday, March 27, 2009

Pheww..not for long.

So I just had my chemistry exam just now and let me tell you,

It's FREAKING HARD!!!!!


Well the first three questions were ok,

Then when I continued with the questions,

I found that my mind was partially blank since I don't know how to answer the questions.


Surprisingly I wasn't panic.

I just want to fill up all the blanks and go home to sleep.

I haven't been sleeping very well for these few days.

For ppl who know me, they will know that i have to sleep for at least 8 hours per day.

Imagine I only slept 10 hours for 2 DAYS.


AAahhhhh.. Cannot blame anyone because this is partly my fault as

I am burning the midnight oil.

So I promise that I will work hard for finals.


Trials is just to remind me how much do i have to study for finals.


Anyway, I went to peppercorn with Shereena.

Well, I think that the food over there do not taste as nice as before.

For example, the mushroom soup.

It used to be so creamy and yummy.

But now I think that it is tasteless.

Just like drinking water.

And it's expensive.


I am aware that recession is happenning right now.

But then you can make it into a smaller proportion.

Never try to reduce the ingredient.


Ah well. Disappointed.


No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day