Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yeapi.... Good news......(to me...haha)..... Not all the stuff....

oh yeah... i got back my chemistry pratical grading deee.....
surprisingly i got 22 over 23......muahahaha...
and i got all the ques. correct....haha
as for economics....i got 22 over 25.... hehe... not bad...
aiyo, today the weather damn hot weh.... almost fainted...
that's for all for today....have a nice day:)

Oh yeah... what is the feel of liking someone....?
i've been wondering....
It's very disappointing when someone that you like just ignore your presence...
haiz.....
i once discuss this problem with my sis before and she said it's better not to like someone secretly because it is really very heart breaking....
and now i know the feel.....
I should listen to her from the beginning....
everyday when we meet each other.. there will only be hi and hello..
nothing else.... this is not i want.... pls talk to me... i beg you... although you don no who you are.... everyday i still hope that one day you will know that i like you....i really hope so....
sometimes i hope that everything is just a dream and nothing else...
Sometimes i really hope that i can just wake up and forget everything and pretend nothing had happened.....
so please wish me luck so that i can forget him......as soon as possible......
haiz....
somehow i wish that i've never met him before...
Maybe it will be better to be in this way...
Now that i am 18 and is studying in college...
Life is so hectic and i really hope that i will not be borthered by this matter anymore....

This post is just telling my story to all of you out there and hope that those who like other ppl secretly will find their true love one day...

Lastly, wish me luck please......

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day