Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!! and thanks to those who had celebrated my birthday.....

Oh yeah...... It's valentines day and this is the first time i celebrate this day actually with a guy......In previous years, i had celebrated it with my female friends. Well, i received roses today and a big gratitude to guy that gave me the roses...... Thanks a lot......
hmmmm...... you know my birthday falls on the 12th of feb. and valentine's day is after two days of my birthday..... hehe my mom told me before that i was supposed to be born on the 14th but ooops, i came out two days earlier....... ya and i wanna wish siet yin happy birthday....... happy valentines to you too.... hopefully you and tj... hmmmmm......works out haha.
well roses couldn't last long though...... i kept watering it.... a bit paranoid:)
that's for all on this lovely day.......

3 comments:

melody said...

heyz...mind telling me who's the guy lol...

boon said...

yeh, melody had asked my question!!!!!!!!

Anyway, who's the guy ah??!! izit him?? Do u think what i think, melody?? Hmm..XD

Cheers!

melody said...

hahah ah boon yea i think we are on the same boat lol...

and so..suat wei dear...YOU OWE US A VERY DETAILED EXPLANATION XD

i mean...i'm juz concerned about you lar my dear 'husband'...

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day