Monday, February 25, 2008

Forever in our memory

Lydia Shum, a name that is known by almost every chinese living on this earth....
Her death will definitely break many people's heart...
Frankly, I am not her fans......though
But i really feel depressed for the fact that she already left us.....
Yea... I watched an interview with Lydia on 8 tv yesterday and i cried....
not because she is dying...
It is because of her spirit .....
When she told the interviewer that she didn't cry when the doctor told her that she had cancer....
I was amazed....
She is definitely a happy go lucky person....
and she talked about her experiences throughout the whole treatment......
It was really not easy......but she did manage to survive through all these challenges for the sake of her daughter....
In my thoughts, i never think of when will i going to leave this earth or what.... i really don't...
but now i know that i should be strong and go on with my life no matter what.....
time is gold.....
and i found that i had wasted a lot of time on matters that are really not important....
therefore, it's time for me to wake up now and start my life all over again....
btw.......
spm results is coming out on this thurs....(guess so)
hopefully i can get what i have desired all this while.....
The end of story..........

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day