Thursday, August 28, 2008

Recently...

I am having my trials now...
i hope that I will get over with it fast...
Haha..
i don't now what's wrong with me..
I am always lack with confidence in doing everything...
Even though i know that i can hande something..
But i always give up before trying it..
I am such a coward.....

Why can't i grow up and be tough...
I like the me last time...
Not now..
I am so scared of everything..
Is this the pricee i have to pay in order to grow up?

I din know..
I know i like to complain..
But whenever i complain,
I am just trying to relieve myself..
To make myself feel better...
Although i know that it's no use to complain..
It will not change anything..

But it still make me feel better..
This is bad i know..
Finding excuses is always something bad...

These few days i just fel like crying.....
I felt so helpless...
I wish that someone will be by my side to support me and make me happy..

Anyway...
i really miss everyone out there lah..
Right after my trials i want to meet up with all of you....
I feel like running towards everyone and give all of you a big big hug...
Are you willing to give me a big hug?
Show it ya....i will be glad to receive a warm hug from everyone of you..

Ya by the way...
Now i've been driving home everyday from college...
And i am getting better at it..
Of course with my mom by my side...
Hopefully i can drive to college next year..

i love my vios..
Haha.....

Bye,
suat wei

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day