Monday, August 25, 2008

Pls don't do this to me...

Hey pals...
I know that I've neglected this blog for half a month..
Haha.. sorry...
i was busy watching Olympics + studying...
I will try to update as often as i can, k?

Well, have you ever ignore ppl for no reason?
Ok well, i personally don't like it when someone do this to me...
May be i've done something wrong or anything..
pls tell me...
BUT never ignore me without telling me anything...

I hate this feeling...
Even i try to understand what's happening...

i am not a toy or doll or anything...
treat me like a human..
I've feelings too...
Do you want someone to do this to you?

I bet you wouldn't want to...
And sometimes...i just don't like ppl saying as if i am different from them or anything....
i am the same as everyone ok...
I am just like everyone...
may be i like to do something different,
this doesn't mean that i am weird...

I have to admit that i am sensitive...
although i didn't show,
this doesn't mean that i can take the joke.
sometimes it's just too overboard...

i thought friends should care for each other...
So pls treat your friends well.....
they really care a lot for you...
and never ever take things for granted....
treating others well is the way you pay them back....

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day