Monday, July 7, 2008

What?!!!!!!!!!

It's only one week since college reopened...
and yet...i've already sensed the tension and the stress....
trial is in less than two months time...haiz...
really have to work hard....
Today we have bio practical...
and i couldn't finish the thing...
ended up i lost 10 marks because i didn't have time to finish the experiment....
Aargh..........
have to time myself and make sure that i can finish my experiment in time...
it was the Visking tube's fault....
i took so long to open that thing and tie it up...
well you know, when you just take it out from water..
it tends to stick together....
i suggested that we should be given a period of time so that we could be trained on how to open up a Visking tube...haha

i wonder why can't they prepare the Visking Tube for us during exam......?????
That's for all.... my mom it's time for me to go home....

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day