Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hey....I am Back....


I just checked my results online..


Well I am ok with it coz it was kinda expected..


Just one subject... which is chemistry.. I am NOT happy with that..


I thought i knew how to answer the questions..but it did not turn out like what i've expected..


i got 3A's 2B's...


The following information is an extract from the results sheet:

Exam Type: Semester 1 Examination

#Code
Subject
Marks
Grade
Points
Remarks
1
AL-BIO
Biology
86
A
-
A very able student with great potential
2
AL-MAT
Mathematics
69
B
-
A very able student with great potential
3
AL-TKS
Thinking Skills
80
A
-
Good work and study habits have been maintained
4
AL-ECO
Economics
78
A
-
Good work
5
AL-CHEM
Chemistry
68
B
-
Agreeable and cooperative at all times

Ah well.....

Sorry for the late post on the gathering..
coz i wasn't feeling that well in this two days because of girls' sickness..
On Sunday the gathering was especially for Wen zhen and Tee Jin.

We will miss you guys a lot...
Since you guys are not going too far away from us,
I hope that you guys will come back as often as you can, k?

Wen Zhen,
You are such a great friend....
You gave me advice and always be there whenever i need you..
Thanks for everything.
I am going to miss you a lot..
Friends forever...


Tee Jin(the one on the left),

A funny person you are,

bringing joy to us...

S5 will be boring without you...

You have been a great friend...

I hope that we can keep in touch..

Lastly, I still love 5S5 the most!!!!!!!

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day