Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This is a very grumpy post.

Those who I met everyday will know that I am currently very stressed up with my studies, assignments, mid term......bla bla bla.

Now, I am really at the verge of collapsing.I know that it's my responsibility and those who are in the working field would probably say this: Hey, students' life is the best moment in your life. You will be much more stressed when you are working in the society

Alright I know that. But the stress that I am having now is too great. I barely can hold on anymore.
Everytime when I felt like giving up, I told myself that I cannot fail. I can do this. This is for your future. Bla Bla Bla.....

I am aware that I am being very grumpy and complaining non-stop.

I kept telling others that how stress I am. I am sorry.. I don't mean to stress you up too.
It's just that I really need to voice out my feeling so that I could feel better.

But somehow it's useless. The bug named "stress" will not stop haunting me.

I know I am being very emotional at this moment. I really feel like crying. I just want everything to be over as soon as possible. I want to do my best. I want to score. It's just that simple.

can I do it?

I don't know.

But I will try my best.

Time to head back to reality.

Complaining and whining here is useless.

No comments:

Photo Album

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to My Blog
Everyday is A Beautiful Day