Thus, my dear readers might not be able to see me appear online that often anymore.
This is my first exam in university and I do not want to screw it up, obviously.
These are some fun facts about my university life:
- The number of hours that I'd spent in the library nowadays is significantly much more than the accumulated hours that I had during high school and college.
- I've never ever started that early on my preparation for examinations, which is more than one month before the exam date.
- The stress that I am having now is the double, the triple, the quadruple, the nth-ple that I had experienced from my previous study life.
- I dreamt more frequently about exams than I usually do. And the nightmares are still haunting me. (AAARGGH)
- The number of sleepless nights has increased.
- I use A LOT of papers. To do A LOT of exercises.
- My confidence level fluctuates all the times. It can be high for one moment and low for the next second. (I do not know what I am saying)
- The last but not least, university is making me crazy and I still love it. (WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!)
I am pretty sure that I can do well. I have high expectations. *crossing finger*
Wish me luck.
Back to Accounting.